Photography and Camera Basics Tutoring
Photography and Camera Basics Tutoring With Norm Hamilton Photography
3 Private lessons – 90 minutes each
Experience the benefits of one-on-one instruction Get a solid footing by learning photography basics in the comfort of your own home or on location – your choice. Schedule lessons at your convenience.
What You’ll Learn:
• Composition Basics
• How to control exposure (The Exposure Triangle)
• How to locate and use the settings of your specific camera in order to create what you visualize
• How to use your camera creatively with selective focus, stopping or blurring motion, and panning
• When and how to use your built-in flash.
Use Creative Modes
Use the three creative modes on your camera:
• Manual • Aperture Priority
• Shutter Priority
How Will You Learn?
• One-on-One discussion
• Experiential (indoor and outdoor)
What you provide:
Make sure your camera battery is fully charged, has a functioning memory card A tripod and external flash is optional
Your Investment: $175